Pork neck with mashed colors
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel the carrots, cut the cauliflower and broccoli into bunches and boil with water and salt, simmer for 15-20 minutes, about as long as the fork enters the vegetables easily. Rinse and mix one at a time.
Mix the carrot, 30 gr butter, a tablespoon of sour cream, a pinch of salt, a clove of garlic and mix until you get a fine and delicious puree, the same is done with broccoli, cauliflower and puree in three colors, white, green and orange.
Sprinkle over each pork tenderloin, gently grill spices, sprinkle with olive oil, put on top of each other and let marinate for half an hour, then put in the grill pan.
Put a piece of butter on each meat and leave it to brown for about five minutes, then turn it on the other side and leave it to brown for about 4 minutes, put a small piece of butter. Butter has the property of breaking the meat. Turn off the heat and put a lid on the pan and let it cool, then serve with puree in color.
I put the puree in half the donuts in my garden.
Have fun, dear ones!
The perfect taste of barbecue! How to make the best pork neck in the world!
When you want to enjoy a delicious steak, it seems like nothing compares to the unmistakable taste of barbecue! But how can you get a great day's delight without charcoal or wood? Here's how to make the best pork neck recipe in the world!
To prepare a delicious recipe for pig neck, tender and with an unmistakable grill taste, then follow the steps below and success is guaranteed.
To make the best recipe for pig neck on the grill you need the following ingredients:
- slices of pig neck (boneless)
- salt and pepper
- white wine (one drop)
How to prepare the best recipe for pig neck grilled?
To get the unmistakable taste of barbecue we chose to use one Regis Stone Copper Griddle Pan, with triple & special coating, non-stick, which gives the effect of hot stone. The meat does not stick at all even if we do not use oil or butter and, in addition, everything gets a delicious grilled taste.
Put the pan on the heat and then carefully add the slices pig neck. Brown them on one side, add salt, pepper and thyme to taste and then turn them on the other side. We throw in the pan some sliced onions in thinner slices, but also in a few cloves of crushed garlic.
Let it cook until we get the desired degree of browning and we can serve it with french fries, puree, vegetable mix or a delicious garlic sauce.
Because I used to Regis Stone Copper Griddle Pan, our pieces of pig neck they got the taste of an authentic grill, as if I prepared everything on the charcoal or wood grill!
The stainless steel base of these pans from Regis Stone range allows uniform heat distribution, so that the movement is fast and simple, but also extremely efficient.
We prepared everything without a drop of fat, which is why our recipe is extremely healthy! Precisely for these reasons, the contestants of the Chefs at Knives show only cook & icircn the pans from Regis Stone range!
Stop sitting around and equip your kitchen with such a pan, thus transforming cooking into a real pleasure!
To put in the pantry: 3 pickle recipes
Anything can be pickled, according to the same recipe, from quince and leeks, onions and melons, red and white cabbage, peppers, donuts, cauliflower, cucumbers, beets, gogonele, pears, apples, carrots, celery, plums, beans green, up to grapes, mushrooms and oranges & hellip You can put as you want, as you like, as you find at the market :)
Add vegetables and spices that give flavor and keep pickled vegetables and fruits:
- celery leaves and root,
- Dill seeds,
- twigs with dried thyme,
- cherry leaves,
All this is covered with brine. As quantities, use a tablespoon of salt once a liter of water.
How to put assorted pickles in brine:
Prepare brine from cold water and salt. & rdquoSalamura is the cheapest and easiest to make: it does not boil, it makes the vegetables dry-sour, why does it ferment several times, giving a certain squeak to the cucumbers and gogonelas. The townspeople add to the brine and 1 liter of vinegar to 9 liters of water, to be safe. & Rdquo)
Wash vegetables and fruits. The donuts, apples, pears and quinces are pricked from place to place with a toothpick, so that the brine penetrates to the middle of them and bites them evenly. Cauliflower unfolds into smaller bunches. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into smaller pieces. Place layers of vegetables and fruits in the can (or jar). Between them strain 3-4 horseradish roots, a few celery leaves, a handful of peppercorns and dill seeds. On top is a clove of garlic, a sprig of dried thyme, and two or three cherry leaves. Fill the can with cold brine until everything is covered. Place a weight on top to keep the pickles in the liquid.
Important: For a week, twice a day, the brine is drained from the can and vented or & bdquopritoceste & rdquo (it is passed from one vessel to another several times). In this way, the brine does not thicken and does not acquire an unpleasant odor. During this time, leave the bottle at room temperature, then cover it well with a lid and store it in a cooler place.
& bdquoImagine St. Basil, a pork neck steak with mashed potatoes and homemade bread, a bowl of wet pickles, glittering, brightening the holiday, enjoying the house with the smell of celery and dill. Isn't it worth living? & Rdquo;
Pork with Mashed Potatoes
For mashed potatoes:
Boil, in salted milk (or ½ milk + ½ water), peeled potatoes and cut into cubes, along with 2 tablespoons of oil.
Drain, but keep from the liquid, add the butter to the pieces and mash. Gradually add the warm milk, stirring each time, until you get the desired consistency.
Incorporate sour cream, cottage cheese, vegeta, finely chopped dill, as well as garlic, crushed and rubbed well with the remaining oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and beat the mixture well until frothy.
Pour into a heat-resistant dish greased with butter, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the hot oven for about 15-20 minutes, over medium heat, or until the cheese is melted and catches a nice golden crust on top.
Crush the garlic and rub it with salt and 1 tablespoon of oil until it becomes a creamy paste. Incorporate the peppercorns and transfer to a larger bowl. Separately, beat the pieces of meat a little with the meat hammer and put them in the bowl with the garlic paste. Mix well so that the meat is wrapped on all sides.
Cover and let cool for 2-4 hours. Heat the rest of the oil, add the meat with the marinade and leave to brown, for a few minutes on each side, over high heat, stirring constantly. Remove the meat and add the pepper to the pan, cook for 2-5 minutes or until half done. Replace the meat, add the wine and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the entire contents to a serving platter on which you have previously placed the mashed potatoes and squeeze the lemon juice on top. Cut the rest of the lemons into thin, round slices and decorate the edge of the plate, optionally.
Steak with mashed potatoes
The potatoes are cleaned and cut into cubes, after which they are boiled for grinding (the "puree" is not eaten - it is a city in Greece). Drain the water in a cup, from which it is added over the potatoes when grinding, to obtain the desired consistency. Add butter and salt to taste.
Place the meat on the hot grill.
(Tip from an old grill - the fried one comes back only once)
Serve with tomato salad.
Veal steak with mashed potatoes and cabbage salad
The meat washed a little in cold water and wiped with a clean kitchen towel is "massaged" well
Lamb steak with herbs and puree in three colors
We cut the lamb legs from place to place and put a clove of garlic in the formed place. restore
How to cook pork legs
Coming to the grocery store, most lovers completely ignore pork legs, believing that nothing tasty and original, except that the muscles, cook them fail. And absolutely in vain! Despite the fact that the preparation of pork legs takes longer than cooking, such as pork ribs or tail, a variety of dishes from pork legs and their taste is enough to allow us to good them. come as our daily menu or a festive meal. Today we suggest you learn with us and remember how to prepare pork legs.
Today, in our kitchens, pork leg dishes have been unfairly forgotten, and yet quite recently our grandmothers have been able to prepare from their feet and taste snacks and delicious hot dishes. Even today, dishes from pork legs are widely represented in many culinary traditions of the world. Remember even the well-known traditional dishes of German cuisine called Aisban - baked pork legs with chopped cabbage and spicy game sausages. Highly appreciated by gourmets and Italian pork legs Dzampone - pork, stuffed with minced meat with spices and herbs. In Irish bars, even today traditional snacks Crabins - boiled, and then marinated or boiled pork legs - is popular. In Korean cuisine, pork legs are represented by Partoyi food - the legs are cooked with vegetables, herbs and spices and served hot or cold. Legs have not been forgotten in traditional Russian cuisine. Of these, cold cooking and jelly, the legs were boiled and baked, fried and boiled.
Of course, at first glance, preparing pork legs may seem time consuming to you. But only at first glance. Once you have cooked a few delicious slices, stuffed or baked pork legs, you will be surprised at how delicious and fragrant they are, and the pleasure and gratitude of your loved ones will be the most rewarding for your work.
Today KEDEM.RU & laquoculinar Eden & ldquo We have collected and recorded for you the most important secrets and tips, along with tested recipes of original dishes, which are easy to help even the most inexperienced housewife and even tell you how to cook meatballs pig.
1. When choosing pork legs in a store, pay close attention to their appearance and smell. Good pig's feet must be clean, well washed and completely free of hair. The skin should be smooth without damage, its color varies from white, slightly pink to yellow. But dark spots, blue or pronounced gray skin tone tell you that the proposed legs are not fresh. Examine the cut of the pig's foot, it should be smooth, clean, slightly moist. Do not buy pork legs, the cut of which seems too wrapped or dry. Press your toe into the most fertilizing part of the pork leg: at the fresh leg the formed pit straightens immediately and the stem remains for a long time. Make sure you smell your feet before you buy them. Fresh pork legs have a pleasant sweet aroma. If the pork legs offered to you have a distinct foreign smell, the smell of ammonia, manure or rot - refuse to buy, you will not be able to cook anything good from obsolete legs.
2. Before you start cooking, the pork legs must be properly prepared. First, rinse your feet under a stream of warm domestic water, scrape them with a knife or a metal brush and rinse thoroughly again. The well-peeled legs are folded into a bowl or deep frying pan, pour a mixture of water and milk, taken in equal proportions, and leave in a cool place for a few hours or overnight. Wash your feet thoroughly and dry them gently with a paper towel or napkin. Prepared in this way, pork legs will require much less time for their preparation and will be favorably distinguished by a softer taste and a delicate aroma with a hint of light milk.
3. Most recipes for pork leg dishes start with boiling them. How correctly you cook the pork legs will depend on the success of the future preparation of the chosen dish. Prepare, clean and soak the pork legs. Pour so much water into a deep saucepan that when you immerse your feet, we cover them by five to ten centimeters. Put the pan on the fire and bring the water to a boil. In boiling water, lower the pork legs, bring it back to a boil and carefully remove the foam. Cook your feet under the lid for an hour at a moderate temperature. At the end of the time, add a whole peeled carrot, a large onion, a small slice of celery root, a lava leaf, a pot of black pepper and a teaspoon of dried mustard powder. Cook them together for another forty minutes, then salt to taste and cook for an hour. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the legs to cool in the broth. Welded in this way, pork legs are very delicate, juicy and tasty.
4. Armenian cuisine offers us to enjoy the original taste Mozzozh - marinated pork legs. Prepare that it is not difficult. Thoroughly clean and rinse four legs of pork, fold them into a deep saucepan, pour boiled water and cook under low heat for three hours. Meanwhile, prepare the cheese and marinade. For a saline solution in two liters of boiled water, dissolve six tablespoons of salt. To prepare the marinade, mix three liters of cold boiled water, 200 ml. good wine vinegar, 4 tbsp. tablespoons salt, 10 cloves chopped garlic, half a dill (raise your big hands), three bay leaves, a teaspoon of black pepper peas. Once the pork legs are ready, remove them from the broth and immediately immerse them in the brine. Leave for 10 minutes. Then remove the legs from the saline, gently remove the stiff bones and tendons and place the boned legs in the marinade. Leave at room temperature for a day and then clean in the fridge for another day or two. Serve, cut into small pieces and sprinkle with circles of hot peppers and chopped fresh herbs.
5. Do you prefer sharper snacks? Try cooking pork legs in Panama. Cook until you have prepared two legs of pork, slightly cooled and gently remove all the bones. Cut the bones of the legs into small pieces. Two fresh cucumbers cut into thin slices, 1 - 2 hot hot peppers cut into rings, chop four cloves of garlic, finely chop half a bunch of parsley, half a packet of coriander and a few sprigs of chives. Mix the pork, greens, garlic, peppers and cucumbers and place in a marinade bowl. Separate, prepare the sauce. To do this, mix 200 ml. broth in which the legs were prepared, 100 ml. white vinegar wine, 100 ml. vegetable oil, lime juice, 1 tbsp. a tablespoon of sugar and 2 teaspoons of salt. Finished the sauce pour the pork legs and put in the refrigerator for 12 hours. A ready-made snack can be served cold or lightly preheated in a microwave.
6. It is not at all difficult to prepare pork legs according to the Carpathian recipe. Boil two pork legs until ready, remove the whole vegetables and spices, remove the soup, leaving only so much to lightly cover the legs. In a hot broth, pour 2 tablespoons with your feet. Put the chopped garlic and leave it for an hour. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. To do this, mix & frac12 a glass of sour cream, 1 tbsp. a tablespoon of tomato paste, a clove of chopped garlic, & frac12 h. a tablespoon of paprika, a pinch of cumin, salt and red pepper to taste. Remove the pork legs from the broth, lightly drained, carefully obmazhte the prepared sauce, put in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 180 ° oven for 30 minutes. Serve with boiled potatoes and fresh vegetables.
7. Pork legs, baked with potatoes and mushrooms, are very tasty. In advance, boil two pork legs and allow them to cool in the broth. While the legs are cooling, peel off the ten small potato tubers, cut an onion into rings and cut into 300 gr slices. fresh forest mushrooms or shampoos. In a greased baking dish, put the potato tubers, sprinkled with melted butter. Then put onion rings and slices of mushrooms. Put the pork legs on top of the mushrooms. Half a glass of low-fat yogurt is mixed with half a glass of dry white wine, add two cloves filled with garlic, a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of cumin. With the resulting sauce, pour the pork legs with potatoes and mushrooms and bake everything in a preheated oven at 180 ° for an hour until the potatoes are ready. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped dill.
8. Under the cup of good beer, the traditional German Aisban food - roasted pork legs with cabbage - is the best. Pre-boil until boiled two pork legs, remove from the broth to switch to a deep bowl, sprinkle with three tablespoons of garlic, a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste. Simply rub the garlic and spices on your feet, cover the whole film with food and put it in a cool place for 10-12 hours. Continue to cook when the legs are completely soaked with the smell of garlic. Cut half a head of fresh cabbage, cut five game sausages into slices, cut three tomatoes into slices, cut an onion into halves. In a deep frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons. spoon the vegetable oil, add the onion and fry until soft, then add the fresh cabbage and put, stirring often, for five minutes. Mix the chopped cabbage with 500 gr. cabbage cabbage, add tomatoes, game sausages, 1 tbsp. a tablespoon of sugar, 0.5 teaspoon of dill seeds, 0.5 tablespoons of cumin, 1 teaspoon of dried marjoram and thyme. Salt to taste, mix and transfer to a greased bowl for baking. On top with the pork legs, cover the dishes well with foil and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 ° for an hour and a half. 15 minutes before cooking, remove the foil and let the legs turn slightly brown.
9. Sight appetite and incredibly tasty, simple pork legs, fried in breading, are obtained. Boil until boiling, cool in broth and cut into pieces two-legged pork. Melt the legs with ground black pepper and dried garlic, sprinkle with melted butter and roll in breadcrumbs. Prepared in this way, put your feet in a greased baking dish, over each leg, place a small piece of butter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes until a crust forms. Serve with mashed potatoes or chopped cabbage. Be sure to serve your favorite hot sauce with fried legs.
10. Pork legs stuffed with Italian recipe, dzampogne easily and decorate the daily menu and a festive meal. Using a medium grill grinder, sauté half a kilogram of pork neck and pork breast together. Add 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon dried mustard, & frac12 a teaspoon of hot pepper, a nutmeg soup, peas, thyme and a tablespoon of lemon, salt to taste. Mix everything well. Carefully remove them and rinse two pork legs, soak them in cold water for an hour and drain gently. Chulkom carefully removes the skin from the pig's feet, helping you with a very sharp knife, leaving it only on the claw itself. Remove the bones with the rest of the meat at the nearest joint with the hoof. Prepared in this way, the pork skin is densely filled with minced meat with spices, and the top is tightly tied or sewn with a thick thread. In a deep saucepan pour four liters of broth, add 2 teaspoons of salt and two bay leaves and then boil. In the boiling soup, put the stuffed legs, bring it back to a boil and cook over low heat for three hours. Remove the prepared legs from the broth and cool them. Before serving, cut the legs into circles.
And on the pages of "Culinary Eden" you can always find more proven recipes and interesting ideas that will definitely tell you how to cook pork legs.
PORK MUSCLE FILLED WITH FIGS AND PUREE IN TWO COLORS
I washed and cleaned the muscle of skins and fat, cut it so that it was as uniform as possible, pricked it long in the middle with a knife with a thin and long blade and filled it with figs. I put it in a yena bowl, sprinkled with olive oil, seasoned with spices, put water to the level of the meat, covered the bowl with a lid and put in the oven until the meat penetrated very well (do not let it fall whole juice). I turned the meat from time to time. Top up with warm water if needed.
I made the purees very simple.
I blanched the peas, blended them with a mint leaf, then sifted them and added a little butter.
I boiled the purple potatoes, mashed them and sifted them. I added a little butter and a little milk.
I served the meat very soft and delicious with the purees, all sprinkled with the sauce formed on the meat.
Homemade Keto Chocolate in Two Colors
Keyword cocoa, chocolate, coconut, dessert, keto, low carb
Author Annda`s Keto Kitchen
- 300 & # 32 g & # 32 coconut powder milk
- 150 & # 32 g & # 32 sweetener & # 32 (erythritol)
- 150 & # 32 ml & # 32 water
- 100 & # 32 g & # 32 organic butter
- 50 & # 32 g & # 32 cocoa butter
- 30 & # 32 g & # 32 cocoa
- 25 & # 32 g & # 32 pecan nuts
- vanilla essence.
- For the vegan (fasting) version, instead of butter you can put cocoa butter.
- If you want to make your work easier, instead of rolling the chocolate, you can pour it in layers, in a tray.
- Cut the chocolate into slices and put it in the freezer. It will turn into a fresh dessert, and the freezing process will cut them out of the jam. I found that I like this variant more.
If you liked the recipe and want to support me to create quality content in the future, you can do it by clicking here:
You May Also Like
Keto Muffins with Chocolate and Cherries
Keto Waffles with Ice Cream and Chocolate
Neck with potatoes and marinated onions
I've said it on other occasions, I'm not used to putting meat and potatoes in the same plate, when it comes to my own diet (it makes it difficult for me, it seems to me that I give the bridge what I earn at customs). If I have no choice, I eat anyway, it's not a tragedy, I don't make fuss. As for my clients, owners of bars or kitchens who sell food to the public, things are different. Everyone, without exception, wanted at least one plate with this combination of meat and potatoes on the menu, because & # 8222such is required & # 8221. They're right, I've heard this request often enough to know they're right. Most Romanians choose the potato garnish (peasant, puree, straw, golden, baked) even if they could opt for a salad, broccoli, sauteed peas, green beans or anything else the season offers. When you have to educate an audience about your money, as a restaurant owner or any other business, you quickly find that you haven't put enough money in your wallet for education and to support the business. The transitions are long and expensive, the customers are hardly pleasant and satisfied and, look, a plate like this one that I present to you today appears on the menu (who am I, to oppose the eternity and desires of the people?). Anyway, if I sell one of these that is the way I want it, I'm happy. On the other hand, I believe that even those who choose to eat the back of the potato (not everyone has a hard time with the meat associated with potatoes) have the right to receive a food that is at least honest and as tasty as possible and, if possible, cooked. in a healthier way. Therefore:
For one serving you need: 250 g fresh pork neck, in one piece, 100 g red onion, 250 g boiled potatoes, 20 ml oil, 20 ml vinegar, salt, pepper, green onion / onion, 100 ml wine white, 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Leave the neck to marinate overnight, sprinkled with salt and pepper, along with white wine, a bay leaf and a few slices of onion. To serve, fry it on the hot grill (you can use a grill pan or a non-stick pan), two minutes on each side, to take on color. Then put it for 5 minutes in the oven heated to 220 degrees Celsius.
For the marinated onion: cut the red onion into scales, mix well with salt, pepper, vinegar, oil and dried basil. Leave it in the cold for 4-5 hours. It's good the next day.
For the garnish, fry the potatoes in a pan with a little oil until golden brown, along with a teaspoon of chopped white onions. Season with salt and pepper, add a teaspoon of finely chopped parsley. Garnish the meat with green onion or clove tails. To be healthy.
Pork neck with caramelized onions
Heat the lard in a pan. Then put the dried neck slices with a paper towel and sprinkled with ground pepper and other spices to taste.
Saute on one side for 2-3 minutes, then turn and add the julienned onion, salt and a little water.
Keep under the lid for 35-40 minutes on low heat, stirring regularly. Add a little water (2-3 tablespoons) from time to time, so that the onion does not caramelize until the meat is ready. Towards the end, do not add water and mix more often, until all the onions take on a copper color.
Add the crushed garlic and turn off the heat. Serve with carbohydrate-poor vegetables, such as cauliflower.
TOTAL: 470 grams, 905.8 calories, 69.5 protein, 63.1 fat, 10.1 carbohydrates, 1.4 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.