Cake with double chocolate cream
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix until you get a glossy foam. Mix the yolks with the oil and vanilla then add them over the egg whites. Mix lightly, with movements from bottom to top. Mix the flour with the baking powder and easily incorporate it into the composition. At the end we incorporate the chocolate balls. Pour the dough into a round tray (26 cm) lined with baking paper. Bake at the right heat until it passes the toothpick test. Remove the top from the tray and leave to cool on a grill. After complete cooling, cut the worktop twice horizontally, resulting in three sheets.
Melt the dark chocolate together with 50 ml of whipped cream, over low heat. Set aside and mix. Let it cool. We do the same with milk chocolate. Mix the cold cream for a few minutes until it starts to gain consistency and then add the powdered sugar. Mix until smooth.
Mix the Fagaras cheese then mix it with the whipped cream. Divide the composition into two equal parts. In one we put dark chocolate and in the other milk chocolate. Stir gently until smooth.
On a plate we put a countertop sheet and around it we mount the cake ring. Put the milk chocolate cream and level. Cover with the next countertop and dark chocolate cream. Put the last top on top and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
After it has cooled, remove the ring around the cake and garnish with whipped cream, coconut and grated chocolate (or anything else you like).
Chocolate cake, figs and strawberries
This cake with chocolate, figs and strawberries overwhelms your taste buds because it is delicious! It is slightly moist and creamy, but not as dense as a brownie, and is perfectly complemented by dried figs and fresh strawberries.
As simple to prepare as it is! Like many other recipes, it involves mixing wet ingredients in one bowl and dry ingredients in another bowl. Then all we have to do is incorporate them until we get a homogeneous dough, add the fruit inside, pour it into the pan and bake with it !!
I used dried figs inside the cake, but if you want you can omit them or replace them with other dried fruits. Despite the fact that I am not a big fan of dried figs, I discovered some soft ones from Lidl, which I bought repeatedly and which behave very well in cakes, not being excessively dry and not having added sugar.
The chocolate icing on top is optional again, so if you're in a hurry or can't resist the urge, you can stop doing it.
The same dough can be used to prepare muffins or top for cream cakes, adjusting the temperature and duration of baking according to the shape or size of the tray.
If you want to prepare a similar cake in the white cream cake version, I leave you with the recipe I prepared last year for my birthday: Chocolate cake with coconut cream and strawberries.
Preparation of the festive cake with chocolate and vanilla cream
How to prepare for such a chocolate cake is not complicated, it only requires a longer time, but it is well worth it, because we will get a wonderful cake that will delight those celebrated.
We start with the preparation of the cake top. First, turn the oven to 180 degrees. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, and set the yolks aside for the vanilla cream. We break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it together with the butter and milk. Stir vigorously until the chocolate and butter are melted and the composition is homogeneous, then turn off the heat.
Sprinkle salt over the egg whites kept at room temperature, then beat until foamy. Gradually add the sugar and beat the egg whites until you get a firm meringue, that meringue that remains fixed on the walls of the vessel, when we turn it upside down.
Gradually pour over the meringue, the chocolate mixture, temper and homogenize the composition. Sift the flour together with the baking powder and gradually incorporate it into the cake top composition, and at the end, incorporate the finely ground walnut. Homogenize the composition by mixing with a spatula with circular movements from bottom to top, to remain slightly aerated.
Place baking paper at the base of the form, and grease the side walls with oil and powder them with flour. Spread the baking sheet composition in the baking form and level it. Bake the cake tin in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 30-35 minutes. We do the toothpick test to make sure it's baked.
Vanilla cream follows. Mix the yolks with the salt and caster sugar until they become frothy. Then dilute them with a little cold milk and add the sifted starch together with the flour. Bring the rest of the milk to the boil. Pour the yolk composition, in a thin thread, over the hot milk, stirring quickly until smooth.
Boil the vanilla cream, stirring constantly, until it becomes thick, like a pudding. Cover the cream on contact with a foil of freshness, so that no crust forms and let it cool. When it is cold, we incorporate the foamed butter together with the vanilla sugar.
To assemble the cake, first section the cake top into three parts. Place the first part on the plate and grease it with a generous layer of apricot jam. Apricot jam takes the place of syrup, will pleasantly moisturize the countertop. We place the ring in the shape of a cake around the countertop, so that we can assemble the cake nicely. Spread half of the vanilla cream over the apricot jam, then place the second part on the counter. We spread the rest of the jam and wait a few minutes until it is absorbed by the countertop.
Then spread the last part of the cream and place the third part of the countertop on top. Let the cake cool for at least two hours, so that the layers settle nicely.
We prepare the mirror glaze. Heat the liquid cream, but be careful not to touch the boiling point. Turn off the heat and add in it the chocolate broken into small pieces and the butter cut into small cubes. Stir vigorously until the ingredients melt and the composition is homogenous.
Let it cool for 5 & # 8211 6 minutes, during which time we take the cake out of the fridge and remove the baking tin ring. Pour the tempered icing over the cake and let it drip slightly over the sides. Let the icing sit alone over the cake, without leveling it, just tilt the plate slightly to help it flow. We give the wonderful cake with chocolate and cold vanilla cream to harden the icing, then we decorate the cake after inspiration and we can cut it.
Chocolate cake with mint-scented cream
A special day is approaching and you want a great idea? We offer you a chocolate cake with mint cream & # 8211 a sensational combination!
1. For the top, separate the eggs and then beat the egg whites with 3/4 of the sugar until a firm meringue is obtained.
2. Separately, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar and mint essence until white. In a bowl, mix the flour well with the baking powder, cocoa, scissors, cardamom, tea powder and nutmeg.
3. Slowly start the alternative addition to the yolks of a teaspoon of the egg whites and a teaspoon of the flour mixture. Continue until both compositions are finished and everything is well blended. Pour the composition into a rectangular tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven over high heat for 8 minutes. Check well with a toothpick if the countertop sheet is well penetrated and only then take it out of the oven.
4. After removing the tray, place a damp towel on top of the tray, then, after tempering it well in the tray, turn it over. Roll the sheet lightly with a towel and let it cool for 15 minutes. Unfold the towel, cut the worktop lengthwise into three pieces. Spread the ganache cream on each resulting piece and roll on each round. Wrap the resulting cake in plastic wrap and let it cool.
5. For the cream, put the whipped cream in a saucepan with the tea leaves. Cover and let stand for 90 minutes.
After this time, strain. Put it on the fire together with the chocolate and leave it until the chocolate melts, stirring lightly until smooth, but being careful not to boil it.
6. After melting, allow to cool slightly and then leave the composition to cool for 2 hours. After this time, put the resulting cream in the bowl of the mixer and mix until it becomes a dense foam.
7. Separately, for decoration, put each kind of chocolate on a steam bath until it melts and is fluid. With a teaspoon on a waxed paper, put a little chocolate, like a small pile, and then, from the center to the edge, draw a light line, lengthening it a little. Allow the chocolate flakes to stand until dry.
8. Coat the cake with cream on top and side and then decorate with prepared chocolate flakes.
Butter cream with dulce de leche for cakes and pies
Butter cream with dulce de leche for cakes and pies is one of the best cake creams I have ever tried! Very easy to prepare and with only 3 ingredients. This cream has a demented flavor!
I tried this butter cream for this cake, if you want to use it for garnish, I recommend you make a double portion.
If you want a special flavor for your cakes, try it butter cream with dulce de leche.
See here other recipes with butter creams for cakes and pies.
Chocolate cream cake
1. Preheat the oven to 4/180 ° C. In a bowl placed over a bowl of hot water, melt the chocolate. Set aside to cool.
2. Rub the butter with the sugar in a bowl until the mixture becomes creamy and light in color. Add, one by one, the yolks, incorporating each one very well. Add baking powder and flour.
3. Beat the egg whites until they retain their shape and add them to the composition. Pour the composition into a round shape, for the countertop, greased with butter and lined with baking paper, and bake for 35 minutes or until the toothpick with which you prick it comes out clean. Let the countertop cool in the form, placed on a metal grill. Then take it out of the mold to cool completely.
4. To prepare the cream-icing, put all the ingredients in a bowl on top of a bowl of boiling water and leave until the chocolate and butter melt. Mix well and allow to cool. Refrigerate and mix every 5 minutes, until the cream becomes spreadable and you can "dress" the cake with it.
Cake with double chocolate cream
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix until you get a glossy foam like meringue. The yolks are mixed with the oil and vanilla essence, then added to the meringue. Mix the flour with the baking powder and easily incorporate it into the composition. At the end, add the chocolate balls.
Bake the composition over medium heat in a tray (24 cm in diameter) lined with baking paper. Remove the baking tray from a grill and leave to cool.
Melt the dark chocolate over low heat with 50 ml of liquid cream. Homogenize and leave to cool. Proceed exactly with milk chocolate.
The cold cream is mixed until it starts to gain consistency. Add a tablespoon of sugar (powder) and mix well, mixing gently. The mascarpone is mixed, then mixed with whipped cream. The composition is divided into 2. In one of them we will put dark chocolate, in the other milk chocolate.
The baked and cooled countertop is cut into 3. In the tray in which we baked the countertop, lined with food foil we put a first countertop, one part cream, the second countertop and the other cream. Cover with the third countertop and let cool for a few hours.
Pour on a plate and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate balls.
Chocolate ganache - the perfect cream for any cake or cake
When you go for a cake or a chocolate cake, you automatically go for the fine cream that makes the dessert special. So-called chocolate ganache, creamy, which we find in almost any chocolate-based dessert.
Today we present you the simplest and, at the same time, the best type cream chocolate ganache. It is a universal recipe, also used in confectionery and confectionery. It is suitable for any countertop, be it cake or cake and you can't go wrong with it. It is made from two ingredients, very quickly and it is impossible not to like it.
The whole secret lies in the quality of the ingredients. Don't compromise on quality when it comes to chocolate. If you choose a household chocolate, you will have a common cream, maybe even bland and tasteless. If you choose a quality chocolate, and the cream will be a high quality, fine, flavorful, perfect for a birthday cake, a cake with cream or simply to enjoy as such.
Put the liquid cream in a bowl on the fire. When it has warmed up and shows signs of starting to boil, turn off the heat.
Break the chocolate into pieces and put it in the bowl with the heated cream. Let it melt for a few minutes, then mix well with a whisk. Put the diced butter (this is optional) and incorporate it as well. You will get a shiny and thin chocolate cream as a consistency.
Allow to reach room temperature, then refrigerate the cream. Don't worry if it looks too liquid, it will harden in the fridge when you mix it.
After the cream has been in the fridge for an hour, you can use it as such, if you want a thin cream, or you can beat it with the mixer, to obtain a perfect, sparkling, aerated chocolate ganache.
Beat on high speed for 3-4 minutes. The cream will double in volume and become fluffy. Be careful, if you beat too much with the mixer, you risk cutting the cream!
Use for your favorite cake or cake.
You have to see it too.