Cheese and apricot pies
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead vigorously (dissolve the baking soda in a little lemon juice, I did not have and I dissolved red wine vinegar so it changed the color of the dough a little).
2. Let the dough rest for 20-30 minutes.
Mix the cheeses with the semolina, apricots and cranberries.
1. Form a cylinder out of the dough and cut it into equal pieces.
2. From each piece of dough, roll a ball.
3. Roll out each ball of dough until it reaches a diameter of 8-10 cm.
4. Place the filling in the middle and glue the sides of the dough two by two as in the following pictures.
5. Place the pies in a tray lined with baking paper.
6. After 5 minutes, grease the pies with a beaten egg yolk.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 ° C.