I washed the eggplant and cut it into slices, sprinkled salt and then tossed them in butter on a grill.
I cut the buns in half and placed the ingredients one by one: a slice of cheese, then a slice of tomato sprinkled with a little pepper and basil salt, then another slice of cheese and then a slice of eggplant.
At the end I put the remaining piece of bread with seeds, I put them in a tray on a baking sheet and I put them in the oven for browning.
Eggplant sandwiches - Recipes
KASHK-E BADEMJOON (BEEF EGGPLANT DISH)
KASHK-E bademjoon is a traditional Iranian food, and the recipes differ depending on each region of Iran. In some regions it is also prepared with white beans, in others with a lot of hot peppers, in others with tomatoes. I chose a simple, fast and very tasty option)
- eggplant - 4 pieces (700-800 gr)
- Beef - 300 gr (preferably brine, but you can use any part of the calf, 300 gr boneless meat)
- onion - 2 pcs
- celery - 1 small piece
- carrot - 1 pc
- Kashk (it is a kind of zat that is obtained from dairy products and is slightly salty) - 200 ml (1 glass) (you can buy it from Iranian stores. Otherwise we can also use yogurt cream - 200 ml (1 glass)
- walnut kernel - 100 gr
- Grape seed or soybean oil - 200 ml (I use one of these 2 types of oil for frying, more details about oil, you can find it in the '' TIPS & HIDDEN '' section)
- dried mint - 2 tbsp
- sweet paprika - a teaspoon tip
- turmeric (turmeric) - a teaspoonful
- pepper - a teaspoon tip
- salt - to taste
Peel the beef, if necessary, the tendons and skins, wash it and place it in a pressure cooker to boil faster, together with an onion, a carrot, celery and a little salt, for taste. If the beef is with bone, it will be boiled with bone and the meat will be separated from the bone, after it has been cooked!
Using a pressure cooker saves valuable time! Meanwhile, peel the eggplant, cut into cubes or strips of about 0.5 cm, fry in 2/3 of the oil. If the pan is too small, fry the eggplant one by one, and after they have all been fried, take them out on a tray, on which, previously, kitchen paper has been placed to remove the excess oil.
Peel an onion, cut into juliennes. put a little oil in the pan and after it has heated up, add turmeric, paprika and a more intense aroma. Immediately add onions, cook well, stirring often, taking care not to burn. After it is fried, strain it through a fine sieve to remove the excess oil, because the eggplant will absorb a large amount of oil during frying anyway.
Meanwhile, until the meat is cooked, grind the walnuts. After the meat has boiled, leave it to cool, then separate it from the bone and pass it with a vertical blender. likewise, pass the fried eggplant together with the hardened onion, then add the mashed beef, the ground walnut kernel and mix well, until a homogeneous composition results.
After homogenization, the composition thus obtained is placed in a pan (preferably Teflon pan so that it does not stick), add 2 glasses of beef stock (juice in which the beef was boiled) and salt to taste, leave to low heat and stir all the time to avoid sticking or burning the bottom.
Leave it on the fire, until it runs out of water, resulting in a creamy composition, then take it off the heat and add 2/3 of the kashk (if you use kashk and it is more solid, add a little hot water to dilute it) or 2 / 3 of yogurt (the remaining 1/3, will be used for plating)!
Put a little oil in a pan, add mint, fry over low heat, very little. because mint burns fast, we have to be very careful !!
After frying the mint, arrange the Halim Bademjoon on the plate and garnish with a little yogurt and fried mint!
kashk-e Bademjoon is always enjoyed accompanied by pickles or various salads!
Performed alchemy. flawless )
Divine enjoyment for all.
The first conscious encounter with eggplant was at kindergarten. Culinary unconsciousness, I would call it! I remember how a huge teaspoon spilled into my plate with some sponge-flavored eggplant square stuff.
-I do not like!
The cook answered me something like:
-That's what Santieru sent, what can I do ?! (in the past, kindergartens were surrounded by factories and factories in the homeland)
The food didn't matter too much to me anyway, I just liked the peas (but that's another story).
Until I was a teenager, I didn't want to see eggplants on my plate, in any form they would have been served to me.
With a sigh, my mother reintegrated them into eggplant and cheese salad sandwiches and moussaka.
Until they became one of my favorite vegetables.
And because eggplants are usually cooked with too much oil, I propose my recipe for eggplant mousse, dietary, but delicious!
Preparation time: 15 min
Baking time: 45 minutes on medium heat
Ingredients (from the Garden of Moses, of course)
-4 young eggplants (with white or lilac skin are less aggressive than eggplants). eggplant not peel. eggplant not let it drain for hours, as you have read in various cookbooks. This means that you have to prepare them quickly, so that they do not oxidize.
-4 red peppers
-6-8 tomatoes, depending on size
-a light captain
-2 medium onions
-parsley, basil, pepper, bay leaves, salt to taste, a drop of olive oil
-mozzarella or parmesan, enough to cover the food in a thin layer
If you want, you can also add meat to the recipe c. 300g minced beef pulp (it would be better not to buy minced meat, but to chop it fresh when preparing the vegetables. If you are chopping meat, put 2 chopped onions)
Cut the onion into small pieces and simmer with 4 tablespoons of water on the bottom of a suitable yena tray (20-25 cm in diameter). Without oil!
Warning: if you use yena, smother it in the oven, never directly on the fire, the vessel will break!
The pleasant part of the eye and nose follows, because we will mix fresh colors and smells.
When the onion has softened, set the tray aside to arrange the vegetables. Over the onion we put a layer of julienned red peppers, then a layer of eggplant slices (3-5 mm thick), then a layer of tomato slices (cut wide), toss a handful of parsley and basil, chopped garlic, salt powder and start again, pepper layer, eggplant layer, tomato layer, parsley-basil-garlic-salt powder,
If you put meat, after the eggplant layer, add about a teaspoon of minced meat on the eggplant slice and then put the tomato layer. The basis of food is not meat, but vegetables.
The last layer should be the one of tomatoes over which you sprinkle parsley-basil-garlic-salt powder. 2-3 bay leaves. Place baking paper on the circumference of the tray.
I prefer baking paper to the lid (which creates too much moisture and the vegetables will boil instead of ripe), but also to the aluminum foil (opinions for and against the toxicity of the aluminum foil to heat processing). The baking paper maintains an adequate humidity when baking the vegetables, their juices will mix and the paper will allow the evaporation of the excess moisture, not closing the tray hermetically. The food will cook easily at an oven temperature of about 200 degrees C.
After removing the food from the oven, sprinkle a thin layer of fresh mozzarella or parmesan on top.
How to cook pumpkin stew and eggplant recipe for winter
The recipe is used in almost every root. the quality of the taste does not degrade, but becomes more refined. To prepare vegetable stew with pumpkin and eggplant you need to take the following products:
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 eggplants
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- bay leaves, sugar and a little flour, pepper, salt,
How to cook
- Take eggplant, wash, peel, cut into strips as desired, fry in a pan.
- Then you have to wash and peel the zucchini, cut it, add a little flour and fry without eggplant.
- Peeled and chopped sweet peppers, shinkuem carrots and onion cut into rings and a half.
- Put the onion in a pan, fry a little, add to the carrots, add the zucchini in a few minutes, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes, all mix.
- In the boil, vegetable stew with eggplant, put pepper, bay leaves, boil. The fire should be small.
- Before you quickly put a little sugar, parsley, salt to taste. All your fragrant, healthy dish is ready. Obtaining zakattsi.
- For this it clears, pasteurizing banks, spreading stew and rolling them in the form of rolls. As the discharge cools down, it is necessary to put it in the refrigerator, and then drop it into the basement. The platter for this recipe turns out to be very juicy, fragrant. She will love you.
Eggplant sandwiches - Recipes
Eggplants are a healthy vegetable, from which you can cook a lot of different delicacies. In the microwave, the vegetables are cooked for 5-10 minutes and are tasty and delicate. Eggplants to bake in the microwave can be whole, cut into slices or cut & quotacordeon & quot and make them.
To bake the whole eggplant, take the "blue", remove the green tip from it, make a depth with a knife on one side. Place on a regular perforated plate and place in a microwave for 6-8 minutes at 100% power. "Blue" should be soft. Cut the finished eggplants and let them drain.
Make an appetizing eggplant caviar baked in the microwave, which is good as a sandwich spread, as a cold appetizer, and as a meat dish. Melt the prepared legume and chop in a blender, add garlic (2 cloves), hard cheese (30 g), mayonnaise (3 tablespoons), mint and basil to taste and mix everything in a blender. The caviar is ready.
It has a beef appetizer with greens. (2 tbsp), vegetable oil (2 tsp), pepper to taste (2 tsp), vegetable oil (2 teaspoons), pepper to taste a drop of lemon juice. Interfere. Cut 2 tomatoes into circles, put a snack on them, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve on a plate.
You can easily and quickly cook eggplant with tomatoes in the microwave. Prepare an eggplant: wash, cut into thin plates, salt and leave for 30 minutes. At this point, rub the cheese (100 g) and garlic (2-3 cloves) and combine. Optionally, add mayonnaise. Eggplant, rinse, dry, fry in sunflower oil (100 g) and put a napkin to remove excess oil. Cut the tomatoes into slices. Take a flat plate, place the eggplant plates, put the tomatoes on top, lightly salt and pepper, sprinkle with cheese mixture and put in the microwave for 5 minutes. Similarly, eggplant with cheese. Grease the fried eggplant with a mixture of cheese and mayonnaise, roll it and roll it in a microwave.
Eggplant tastier than meat! The most successful eggplant recipe!
We highly recommend you to try this eggplant recipe. It will become your favorite!
-400 gr of bell pepper (cleaned)
-1 teaspoon with a pinch of salt + add season the food with salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the eggplants, remove the stalks and cut them into pieces or slices. Add salt, mix well and leave the eggplant for 1-2 hours, until the juice leaves and decreases in volume.
2. Remove the eggplant on paper towels and dry them so that they do not splash during frying.
3. Fry the eggplant in 3-4 parts on the pan with a little oil of the total amount, until they are ready.
4. Pass the bell pepper, garlic and hot pepper through the meat grinder directly into the eggplant bowl, add the sugar, vinegar and the remaining oil.
5. Mix very well so that the marinade is evenly distributed, and put the eggplant in the fridge for at least 2 hours, it would be perfect overnight.
Advice. Taste the eggplant with salt, vinegar, garlic and sugar & # 8211 can be added to all 4 to taste.
A fragrant and juicy delight! We hope you will prepare this eggplant and appreciate it!
Five new and tasty eggplant recipes!
It's amazing how many tasty and not at all complicated dishes you can cook from the most common eggplants. Following these recipes, eggplant will definitely become one of your favorite vegetables.
1. Eggplant salad with egg
An exceptional eggplant salad, which will surely find its place both on the festive table and on the lunch or dinner table.
-1 tablespoon of table vinegar or wine
-salt and black pepper - to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the eggplant into medium pieces and fry them in the pan with oil until golden brown.
2.Cut the onion in half into rounds and marinate it in sugar, water and vinegar. After 5 minutes, drain the liquid.
3. Transfer the fried eggplants to the salad bowl, add the diced tomatoes, the diced boiled eggs and the marinated onion.
4.Mix and season the salad with salt and black pepper to taste.
5.Before serving, garnish the salad with olive oil.
2. Eggplant rolls
A quick snack is these spicy eggplant rolls. They are easy to prepare, but they have an incredible taste!
-200 gr of feta cheese, telemea cheese or cheese
-salt and black pepper - to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Remove the ends of the eggplants, then cut them lengthwise into thin slices 3-5 mm thick. Sprinkle with salt, do not be afraid to add too much salt, eggplant will absorb only the amount they need, and leave them for 10-15 minutes, until the bitter taste disappears.
Advice. Choose meaty eggplants, so the appetizer will be very tasty.
2. Peel the garlic and cut it into small pieces.
3. Wash the tomatoes and, in the same way, cut them into small cubes, the smaller the tastier the filling will be.
4.Cut the feta cheese or Telemea cheese in the same way. If you use cheese, then pass it through the grater.
5. Transfer the tomatoes and cheese to a plate and pass with a fork until you get a homogeneous consistency.
6. For flavor, add chopped parsley and garlic. The filling is ready. Optionally, you can add black pepper.
7. Wash the eggplant slices very well under running water, then fry them on the pan with olive oil, over medium heat, until they are browned on both sides.
Advice. You can use a non-stick pan or fry them in less oil, but the taste will not be the same.
8. Remove the eggplants on a plate covered with absorbent kitchen paper, cover them with a kitchen towel and press lightly with your palms, so that the excess oil is soaked.
9. Take a slice of eggplant, cover it with 1-2 teaspoons of filling, depending on the size of the eggplant, and roll a roll.
10. Serve the eggplants decorated with tomatoes and greens.
3. Eggplant pudding
A kind of eggplant lasagna, because the eggplants are arranged in layers and are baked under a very tasty sauce. Tomato sauce with onions soaks the eggplant, and the cheese crust makes this dish much more refined.
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-salt and freshly ground black pepper - to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the eggplant and cut them into 1 cm thick slices. Put them in a bowl and sprinkle them with plenty of salt. Leave them for a few minutes to leave the juice, then drain the liquid and wash the eggplant.
2. Dry the eggplant with a paper towel and fry them on the pan with oil.
3.Prepare the sauce. Cut the onion into rounds and fry until golden.
4.Cut the tomatoes into pieces and blend them with a blender.
5. Add the tomato puree to the pan with the red onion and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
6. At the end, add salt, black pepper and sugar to taste.
7. Take the baking form and place layers of fried tomato and eggplant sauce, alternating them.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and shape in the preheated oven to 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
4. Salad with ripe eggplant
An absolutely delicious appetizer! Once you try the recipe, you will not be able to imagine the eggplant season without it. This light summer dish will perfectly fill your vitamin reserves.
-1-3 tablespoons of olive oil or to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Take meaty eggplants, prick their surface with a fork to bake better and faster, put them in the baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
2. Place the eggplant on a shredder to cool, and after 5-7 minutes, cover them with another shredder and put a weight. Leave them like this for 30 minutes.
3.Then carefully remove the eggplant peel and chop them very well.
4.Add the diced tomatoes and onions.
5. Pour the olive oil and season the salad with salt to taste.
Bonus! Here is the recipe for a perfect sauce for this salad, but also for baked eggplant - tahini sauce or sesame paste.
Combine the sesame paste with the lemon juice and a little salt. Mix slowly with the target, then gradually increase the tempo. In the end, when you mix quickly, the color of the sauce should become a little lighter.
A true masterpiece of Provencal cuisine! It is eaten in the blink of an eye!
-2 sweet and fleshy bell peppers
-100 gr of telemea cheese, feta cheese or mozzarella
-salt and black pepper - to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the eggplant into medium-thick slices, transfer them to a bowl and sprinkle with plenty of salt. Leave them for 10 minutes.
2. Peel the bell peppers and seeds, then cut them into cubes.
3. Put the bell peppers in the pan with hot oil and simmer for a few minutes under the lid.
4.Cut the onion into medium pieces and add it to the pan with the peppers, likewise, to simmer for a few minutes.
5. Blanch the tomatoes for 1 minute, then peel them and cut them into medium pieces. Add them to the vegetable pan for a few minutes.
6. Add spices and salt, then mix well. Simmer the sauce under the lid for 1 minute, then turn off the heat.
7. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into medium-thick slices. Cut the tomatoes in the same way
8.Wash the eggplant under running water.
9. Transfer the mashed vegetables to a bowl and blend them vertically.
10. Pour a little sauce into the baking dish, then place the vegetables, alternating them: eggplant, zucchini, eggplant, tomato and so on.
11.Cut the mozzarella or cheese into thin slices and add them to the vegetables.
12. Cover the vegetables with sauce and shape in the preheated oven to 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes, until the vegetables become soft.
These are our favorite eggplant recipes and we would like to find out yours too!
Moroccan eggplant salad
Delicious and spicy Moroccan salad, made with soft eggplant and spices that can be prepared in advance.
- Irene Arcas
- Recipe type: vegetables
- Gates: 4
- Preparation time: 30M
- Cooking time: 17M
- Total time: 47M
- 500 g eggplant
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 10 g of lemon juice
- 25 g onions
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 200 g of natural tomatoes
- a pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- a saffron tip
- 30 g of virgin olive oil
- 30 g of concentrated tomatoes (worth fried tomatoes)
- freshly chopped parsley
- fresh coriander (optional)
Cut the eggplant lengthwise into quarters and then into 1 cm slices. Place them in a large bowl and add salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
Place this mixture in a strainer and let it drain for 30 minutes, pressing from time to time to release the liquid with bitterness.
Put the onion and garlic cloves in the glass and crush 5 seconds at speed 5.
Add the natural tomatoes and crush them 3 seconds at speed 6.
Add eggplant, spices, oil and concentrated tomato. programmer 15 minutes, varom temperature, speed 2. Place the basket on top, instead of the cup, so that it evaporates.
Add the parsley and / or coriander and mix 30 seconds at speed 2.
4 long eggplants, about 1.2 kg, washed and cleaned of heads * 400 g of minced meat in mixture, pork and beef * 2 small onions cleaned * A clove of cleaned garlic * 200 g of diced tomatoes in broth * & frac12 of glass of dry white wine * 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil * 2 tablespoons homemade breadcrumbs * 2 tablespoons flour * 3 eggs * A cup of sour cream * A teaspoon of ground cumin * A teaspoon of chopped parsley * & tailcoat12 teaspoon of pepper ground black * A teaspoon of salt
Method of preparation:
1 Cut the eggplant lengthwise into 1 cm thick slices, then sprinkle with salt and let it drain for 15 minutes. During this time, heat the oven to 200 & degC, and after the eggplants have left enough juice, wipe them with a clean and dry cloth, then place them on a tray sprinkled with a little oil and bake them for 8 minutes, turning them half the time on the opposite side. When they have softened and browned well, remove them on a hot plate.
2 Finely chop the onion and garlic, then lightly sauté them in a Delimano pan in 2 tablespoons of oil. When they start to look translucent, add the minced meat and cumin, stirring gently. Continue to sauté the meat until it has no lumps, at which point you will first add a tablespoon of flour, then the tomatoes, wine, & frac12 glass of water and spices. Continue cooking the skillet, over low heat for another 7-8 minutes, then turn off the heat and let the skillet cool slightly.
3 Reduce oven heat to 180 ° C. Mix the meat sausage with 2 eggs and chopped parsley. Grease one tava Delimano with the rest of the oil and cover it with breadcrumbs, then pour & frac12 from the meat sauce. Place the frac12 slices of ripe eggplant on top of the sauce, then the rest of the sauce and the eggplant again. Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, beat the remaining egg with the rest of the flour and sour cream. Remove the pan from the oven and pour the sour cream sauce on top, then put it back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
5 After the moussaka is ready and a toothpick inserted inside it comes out clean, let it cool for 15 minutes, then cut it into square portions and serve with fresh tomato sauce.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
3 tablespoons oil
5 tablespoons flour
Vegetables, salt, pepper to taste
Fuchs pilaf spice
Method of preparation:
We clean the eggplants, wash them, cut them into 4 and put them in a bowl sprinkling a little salt on top and leave them for about 20 minutes covered with salt. After 20 minutes, wash them well to remove the salt and put them on the large grater.
We clean the zucchini and put it on the large grater.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Peel an onion and cut it into small pieces.
We grind all the vegetables - eggplant, zucchini, potato and onion - in a frying pan with oil. Season with vegeta, salt and pepper to taste. We also add spices for pilaf from Fuchs - the envelope contains various ingredients that give a very good taste. We leave them on the fire until they cook very well and until the water they leave decreases.
After they have hardened, let the vegetables cool completely, then add 6 yolks and mix until smooth.
In a bowl, beat the egg whites with six egg whites, add the flour and mix until smooth.
Pour the egg white and flour composition over the composition of hardened vegetables and yolks and mix until smooth. Add the finely chopped green parsley - the amount of parsley depends on your preferences, more or less - mix and pour the composition in a pan greased with oil and lined with flour, level and put in the oven over medium heat about 40-50 minutes until slightly browned. We can serve it plain or sprinkled with dill and parmesan.