Muffins with oranges and hazelnuts
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks; the yolks are mixed with salt and half the amount of sugar;
- Add vanilla, orange peel and mix well until a light cream is obtained;
- Then gradually add the melted butter and orange puree and mix again;
- Now thicken the composition, adding baking powder and flour gradually;
- Add the fried walnuts and hazelnuts, leaving a small part for decoration;
- Separately, mix the eggs with the other half of the sugar until a hard meringue is obtained;
- Incorporate the egg whites into a light dough, using a spatula;
- Fill the muffin tins, leaving 1/3 room for growth and decorate with pieces of roasted hazelnuts;
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 35 minutes; it is tested with the toothpick.
Orange muffins from: paper forms, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nuts, egg, sugar, ybt, lemonade, oranges, milk, powdered sugar.
- 12 paper shapes
- 280 g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 80 g chopped walnuts
- 1 or
- 150 g brown sugar
- 125 g soft butter
- 150 ml lemonade with oranges
- 100 ml whipped milk
- about 100 g of powdered sugar
- grated peel from 1 untreated orange
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Place the paper shapes in the muffin tray.
Mix the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and nuts.
Rub the egg froth with sugar and butter. Add 130 ml of lemonade and whipped milk and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix well until it blends completely.
Fill the dough evenly into molds and bake for about 20 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven. After removing them from the oven, leave the muffins in the molds for about 5 minutes, then remove them.
Homogenize the powdered sugar with the remaining lemonade. Decorate the muffins with icing sugar and grated orange peel.
Preheat the oven to 180 & degC and place the special muffin papers in the tray.
For the dough, mix the eggs, oil, vanilla sugar and caster sugar with the mixer on high speed, 5-6 minutes or until we have a foam. Add the coffee, mix. Add sifted flour together with baking powder and mix the dough. At the end we put the chocolate flakes, raisins or walnuts, depending on what we choose to add to the dough.
We use a spoonful of ice cream to dose the dough. We divide it equally in the 12 forms. Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test. Let them cool very well before adding the cream.
If we want chocolate cream, we mix mascarpone and hazelnut cream with the mixer at medium speed, 4-5 minutes or until we have a fluffy, homogeneous cream. Leave the cream in the fridge until use.
For vanilla cream, you need to make sure that the sweet cream for whipped cream is very cold, so keep it in the freezer for 15 minutes before use. Put mascarpone, very cold sweet cream and sugar in the bowl of a mixer and mix for 7-8 minutes or until you have a fluffy cream. Also, leave it cold until use.
Chocolate and orange muffins
Put the dry ingredients in a bowl: sifted flour, sifted cocoa, baking powder, salt and mix well.
In another bowl, place the soft butter (at room temperature), sugar, vanilla sugar and mix well. Add eggs one by one and mix, peel from an organic orange and milk and mix again.
Add the dry ingredients over the wet ones and incorporate everything well with a spatula. Add the finely chopped dark chocolate.
Prepare the muffin tins with paper and with the help of a spoonful of ice cream, pour the composition.
Place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
For the cream, mix the mascarpone, melt the milk chocolate and mix it with the mascarpone and powdered sugar. Mix until you get a homogeneous cream.
After removing the muffins from the oven, let them cool and then the ornaments with the prepared cream, using a posh. You can also decorate with orange slices.
Next weekend, ladies and gentlemen engineers will arrive at Cottage Poe. I decorated the greeting muffins with geometric figures and metal balls (but sweet). I hope they are successfully examined.
For 16 muffins:
• 5 eggs
• 150ml milk
• 300g ground hazelnuts
• 150g flour
• 100g soft butter
• ½ baking powder package
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• Orange essence
• Icing and glittering candies for decoration
As simple as possible: mix in this order: eggs, sugar, butter, milk, orange essence, ground hazelnuts, flour, baking powder and lemon juice.
The obligatory steps must not be forgotten:
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. put the paper baskets in the supports
3. put the composition of muffins with a spoon up to 2/3 of the depth of the form
4. bake the muffins for about 25 minutes or until the toothpick test is successful
5. Leave the muffins to cool on a metal grid
6. decorate with fantasy
7. do not eat until the arrival of guests
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the dough:
75g old powder
A pinch of salt
50g butter or margarine
1 sachet of dry yeast
The juice of 2 oranges
60g old powder
For the filling:
25g melted butter
25g brown sugar
Method of preparation:
Put the raisins in a bowl, add water over them to cover them and let them soften for at least 45-60 minutes. After they have softened, we drain them in a strainer.
Squeeze the juice of two larger oranges or mandarins, put it in a saucepan, add powdered sugar and let it boil for a while until it starts to thicken and turn into syrup.
I kneaded the dough and leavened it in the bread machine. I put the ingredients in the tub in the following order: warm milk, egg, melted butter, 1 sachet of dry yeast, powdered sugar, flour and salt and left the dough to knead and leaven for 1 hour and a half.
You can knead the dough just as well by hand. If you make the dough by hand, proceed as follows, put all the ingredients in a bowl, knead the dough well for 10 minutes, then leave the dough to rise for an hour.
After the dough has risen, we pour it from the tub on a well-floured work surface, we spread a 35cm / 35cm square sheet with the rolling pin.
Grease the dough sheet with melted butter.
Sprinkle the raisins on the entire surface of the dough sheet, which I first drained in a strainer.
Sprinkle brown sugar over the raisins.
After sprinkling the raisins and brown sugar, roll out the dough sheet.
Cut the resulting roll into 12 equal slices.
Place the slices with the cut side up in a square tray, lined, in advance, with baking paper.
Leave the muffins to rise for 1 hour, covered with cling film.
After 1 hour, grease the muffins with a mixture made of an egg and 50 ml of milk and put them in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until they brown nicely.
After removing them from the oven, grease them with the syrup prepared in advance.
How to prepare cake with oranges and hazelnut topping
The cake is a specific Romanian dessert, and the one with oranges and hazelnut topping will pamper your taste buds even more.
Here's what you need to prepare it!
& bull 1/2 packet of butter
& bull 1 cup sugar
& bull 2 eggs
& bull grated peel from an orange
& bull 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
& bull 2 canines of flour
& bull 2 teaspoons baking powder
& bull sare
& bull 100 g hazelnuts
Check recipe with oranges start by mixing butter and sugar in a bowl, until they form a soft, silky composition. Continue with the two eggs, one at a time, and then gently pour in the orange juice and grated peel.
Meanwhile, mix the finely sifted flour with salt and baking powder and pour over the previous composition, little by little.
Fry the hazelnuts in a pan, without oil, enough to brown them a little, and set them aside.
Prepare a cake tin, which you previously covered with baking paper. Pour the dough into this form and cover orange cake with roasted hazelnuts. Place in the oven at 175 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Once baked, cut yourself and your loved ones steaming portion of orange cake and enjoy the coming of autumn.
Chocolate and hazelnut muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 5/190 ° C. Prepare a baking tray with 9 muffin baking papers. In a bowl, beat the butter with the sugar until it becomes a foam. Gradually mix the beaten eggs and milk with 1 tablespoon of flour, then incorporate the rest of the flour, cocoa and hazelnuts.
2. Divide half of this mixture into the 9 muffin tins, leaving a free space in the middle of each, then spoon the hazelnut chocolate cream into each of these spaces, then cover all the muffins with the other half of the dough. Bake for 20 minutes until the muffins rise. Take them out and put them on a metal grill to cool.
3. For the ganas cream, heat a little whipped cream and chocolate in a bowl, in a bain marie. Remove from the heat, mix well if cut, put 1-2 tablespoons of milk. Allow to cool slightly, spread on each muffin and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
Orange and cranberry tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a tray and line it with baking paper. In a bowl, combine the ground almonds, 300g sugar, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and baking powder. Make a hole in the center and add eggs and sunflower oil, then mix. Add the grated citrus peel.
2. Put in the pan and bake for 50 minutes - 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
3. Meanwhile, gently heat the citrus juices in a pan with the remaining sugar, the remaining cloves and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves, then increase the heat until it boils and leave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the cake from the oven and prick it a few times with a fork. Pour the citrus syrup and leave for 1 hour to soften. Decorate with dried cranberries and whipped cream.